Thanks for Purchasing a Deal Voucher to Rising Goddess Fitness!
We look forward to meeting you! Your voucher is valid towards any of our Snapshot (Intro) classes for our three apparatus types: Aerial Hammocks, Aerial Hoop and Pole Fitness. Please read below for more information on policies and procedures concerning your voucher.
About Your Voucher
Instructions for Redeeming Your Voucher:
If you are you new to Rising Goddess Fitness and do not have an account with us, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Create an account on our online system by completing the Voucher Redemption Form on this page. Doing so will also save you time during your first visit with us.
Step 2: Once you’ve completed the Voucher Redemption Form, we will automatically be notified of your request. We will then add the appropriate credits to your account. Do not pay for classes as we cannot refund classes that were purchased by mistake. NOTE: Credits will be added within 24 hours of your email. You will receive an email from us which will confirm that your credits have been added and that you are ready to register for your desired class(es).
If it has been more than 24 hours since you completed the redemption process and you have not received notification that your classes are added, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure we received your request.
Step 3: Once you receive an email from us notifying you that your credits are ready, you will then log into your MindBody account to make your class reservations. To view the current Snapshot (Intro) class schedule, please visit the Adult Intro Classes page.
Policies Concerning Your Voucher:
- We have a strict 24-hour late cancel policy. If you cancel your reservation within 24 hours of the class start time (late cancel) or do not show up for your class, you will lose your voucher class credit. We cannot waive this policy using your voucher deal under any circumstances.
- Please note that space is subject to availability and that online registration for classes is required prior to attending. We cannot accommodate anyone that has not pre-registered for a class.
- Your Voucher is only valid for our Snapshot (one-time introductory) classes. You MUST register at least 12 hours prior to the class start time or else we will not be able to accommodate your enrollment for that day. Please visit the Adult Intro Classes page to check class availability.
- You may only attend each class type once with your voucher.
- You must be at least 18 years old and female as stated on the voucher you purchased. Deal vouchers are for new clients only.
- We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate large groups for Snapshot classes. If you are purchasing a voucher with a group of friends, each person in the gr0up will be required to register themselves in the same class on our scheduling site, if room allows. Many of our classes are full or on wait lists. If your group would like to guarantee attending on the same day and same time, we recommend booking a private party instead. You can find information regarding booking parties by clicking here. Please note that vouchers may not be used towards the cost of parties.
- Additional questions about our studio policies can be found here.
“How can I register to attend a class? Do you allow ‘drop-ins’?”
To register, please visit the Adult Intro Classes page once your voucher credits have been added to your account. We can not allow drop-ins under any circumstances. Space is limited and spots will be given to those who register online first.
“Where are you located?”
Rising Goddess Fitness is located at 208 E. Chicago Ave. in Westmont, Illinois near the intersection of Cass and Chicago Ave.
“Do I need to bring a yoga mat?”
If you have a yoga mat, please bring it with you to class. It is our experience that most people prefer to have their own yoga mat. However, in the event you forget to bring one, we do have studio mats that you may borrow.
“Is there anything else I need to bring?”
We recommend bringing a bottle of water to stay hydrated during class. We have a purified water cooler available to refill your water bottle. If you are enrolled in a cardio-based class such as Bollyx, we recommend bringing a small towel.
“What if I’m running late?”
Please don’t be late. We start classes on time for everyone’s benefit and to keep other classes on schedule. Additionally, it is crucial you attend the beginning of class for a proper warm-up.If you arrive more than 5 minutes late, you will not be allowed into class. In the event of a late arrival, no refund or credit will be provided. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your class.
“What should I wear to a class?”
If you are attending any of our non-aerial classes such as Bollyx, Hoop Fitness, or Circus Circuits feel free to wear typical workout gear. Bare feet or socks are appropriate for all of our classes.
If you are attending a pole fitness class, beginner students usually feel most comfortable in yoga capris and a tank top or t-shirt. If you are attending a class that utilizes the aerial hammock fabrics, we highly recommend wearing leggings and a shirt that covers your underarms (the shirt can be long or short-sleeved). This will help you to move more easily through the hammock fabric and will prevent the fabric from causing friction on your skin.
For our aerial classes, please do not wear clothing with zippers. Also, jewelry should not be worn in these classes as well. The poles can become scratched from rings and the fabric of the hammocks is delicate and can become torn by any type of jewelry. Your instructor will have a jewelry holder you can place your items in at the start of class if you forget to take them off prior to class or you may cover them up with tape or a band-aid prior to the start of class.
“I’m pregnant! Can I still take class?”
We do not allow pregnant women to take any of our aerial classes. However, many of our ground classes can be modified to be taken safely throughout your pregnancy. We will require a note from your doctor stating that the class you would like to take is safe for you. Please contact us before enrolling if you are pregnant.
Looking to Upgrade?
Would you like to upgrade your voucher to access a wider variety of classes at a discount? Check out our Aerial Awakenings Package! If you would like to upgrade, we will buy back your voucher and you will only need to pay the difference! You will then receive six class credits and access to Tier 1 classes as well as Snapshots! Simply send us an email at email@example.com to request an upgrade now!